27 April 2012

Life of Art SitRep #116 Return of the tangibles

It's been a stressful week, but I feel like I've just reached the turning point, or at least a turning point towards the better. Fingers crossed that I will sleep better tonight.

Despite my anxieties, I was pretty productive this week.

I got out and shot a bit: ferns unfurling, pansies, and hosta leaves. None, alas, quite what I was envisioning due to background issues but good to be shooting all the same.

I watched Post-Wedding Workflow with Zach and Jody Gray, another Creative Live workshop. I know, it doesn't sound like my thing at all, but there were some good work structure tips that I've been working to implement this week. Mainly stuff about scheduling tasks and making lists. Obvious, sure, but easy to skip and easy to lose productivity because of it. My approach is fairly loose thus far, but I'm working to minimize distracting time suck activities.

Tweeted a sale and some new products, updated my Rocklawn Arts lens and American Southwest scenes lens, added a link to a lens, posted a total of 64 product highlights to promotional blogs and my Rocklawn Arts blog, and rearranged my store a bit.

I added 184 new skins for 23 existing photographs in my shop. Close to done, though I still need to make templates for vertical images and then do those. A few favorites:
Bokeh in Spring musicskins_skin
Bokeh in Spring by RocklawnArts
View more gifts on Zazzle.


These are all available on all manner of electronic devices, so if you're looking for a skin for something specific, let me know and I'll see if I can make it for you.


4 years ago on TTaT: You don't need to know this

No comments:

Post a Comment