13 January 2012

Life of Art SitRep #101 Spotted pups rest easy

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the zigzag filled journey.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
Oh you guys, I threw out my back. Feels like karmic payback for skipping yoga. OK, so that's not particularly art related, but it is attracting much of my attention at the moment. It is feeling a little better so I'm hoping a night's sleep will put it right. Fingers crossed.

This week, I

  • Shot 100 photographs, woo!

  • Created White Circles on Black design, wrote a description for it, and made a product line:

  • Made another 20 specialty mugs finishing up what I'm going to make from my back catalog of designs and photographs.

  • Did tablet tutorials. Incorporating this into my workflow is going to take some getting used to.

  • Scheduled Rocklawn Arts blog post for White Circles on Light Blue.

  • Posted 36 products to promotional blogs.

  • Tweeted, blogged and FB'd new design White Circles on Black.

  • Swapped two calendars for cases in top picks in my shop.

  • Updated metadata templates and deleted some old ones.

  • Watched Setting up a Home Studio with John Cornicello workshop on Creative Live.

  • Watched Video Tutorial – Using Photoshop’s Built-in HDR Toning Effect On A Single Image.

  • Read another draft of my friend's script. Was able to give him several "good note"s and at least one "great idea." Feels good to be helpful.

  • Finished reading Popular Photography Nov. 2011 issue.

  • *******
    How are your pursuits going?


    A year ago on TTaT: Life of Art SitRep #49 Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch

    2 comments:

    1. The Spotted Pups makes me think of 101 Dalmations. Now, imagine a Dalmation with a Spotted Pup raincoat!

      ReplyDelete