10 December 2010

Life of Art SitRep #44 In spite of the wonky

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the journey, full of zigs and zags that are collectively, thankfully, progress.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
This week, I

•Struggled with various sites acting up. Wonkiness a la ronde, for the grr. But I persevered and things eventually worked themselves out somewhere in the ether (or perhaps at banks of servers).
•Made Blue Bokeh, a cyanotype of Bokeh in Spring. I really like it in blue. The Blue Bokeh product line is now available with everything from iPhone cases to binders to Keds shoes:
Blue Bokeh bag
Blue Bokeh by RocklawnArts
Make a photo bag on Zazzle

•Made River Water Ripples hi-top and slip-on Keds; After Hockney - Black and White slip-on and hi-top Keds.
•Managed to delete some and rearrange the remaining featured items in my shop. Finally, yay!
•Overhauled my Rocklawn Arts lens and added more items to my American Southwest Scenes lens.
•Submitted links/products to 3 lenses and posted the link to mine on forum for store link submissions.
•Approved 17 link submissions. I can see how this could become addictive (links sometimes come coupled with praise). It has a practical side effect though. While people submit links to promote their stuff, it puts my stuff in front of more eyeballs.
•Tweeted, FB'd, zblogged (at last!) Blue Bokeh folder link and Sandstone Fins Close-Up folder link.
Tweeted some 1 day sales.
•Watched "HDR Pro in Photoshop CS5" tutorial.
•Watched more of "Experimental Portraiture with Jeremy Cowart" workshop on CreativeLive.
•Drew and scanned 1 self-portrait.

*******

How are your pursuits going?


A year ago on TTaT: Heifer International

If you liked this post, please share it using the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment