02 August 2008

Subterranean

Good grief. I really thought I'd have my computer moved out of the basement by now. It's a finished basement but still...

Did finally finish one time-devouring project yesterday, so that's something. (More on that once the coast is clear next week.) I just look at all the stuff covering my desk and other things yet to be put away, and I'm not sure where to start. Or rather, I keep envisioning the ripple effects of my choices. The shelf over my windows and above my desk is a little tough to reach, so I'd like to get it sorted before I bring my computer back upstairs. The shelf currently has an assortment of varied small trinkets, but I'm starting to think they might be better placed on edges of bookshelves. Sigh.

The answer will come to me.

Eventually.


A year ago on TTaT: Skylark

No comments:

Post a Comment