Meme-ology from Kevin
* What is your salad dressing of choice?
None, honey mustard, or sometimes a vinaigrette
* What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
Probably Burger King
* What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
I don't really have one at present. My favorite changed hands last year and just isn't the same anymore.
* On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
15-20% unless the service is horrible
* What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Chocolate or saltines would probably do.
* Name three foods you detest above all others.
I can't even stand the smell of lamb and liver. One more...has to be vienna sausages
* What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant?
It really depends on the restaurant. Lately I've been getting vegetable lo-mein, but it's from more of a Polynesian place.
* What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni or the veggie pizza (just like Ms. Sizzle)- I've even gotten pepperoni on the veggie pizza...that was tasty.
* What do you like to put on your toast?
Mustard, cheese, and a griller or veggie chicken fingers
* What is your favorite type of gum?
I haven't chewed gum in ages, but I used to chew Juicy Fruit. (Don't care for their new ads with the big ant, btw)
* Number of contacts in your cell phone?
* Number of contacts in your e-mail address book?
* What is your wallpaper on your computer?
Solid dark grey at the moment because it makes it easier to watch some videos my bro put up for me lately. Before that, it was the Dr. Voyeur poster for Dr. Venture (available at adultswim.com)
* What is your screensaver on your computer?
Standard beach shots from apple's options. 'bout time I changed it since I initially switched it to that when there was still snow on the ground.
* Are there naked pictures saved on your computer?
I don't think so.
* How many land line phones do you have in your house?
* How many televisions are in your house?
4, but only 3 are plugged in, and only 1 is mine.
* What kitchen appliance do you use the least?
The toaster oven because it's stored under the counter. Ironically, if it weren't, it'd be the one I'd use most. Mostly I don't need to cook, so it's generally a non-issue.
* What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most?
* How many sex toys do you own that require batteries?
How's that plausible deniability work now?
* What do you consider to be your best physical attribute?
Arms, I guess.
* Are you right handed or left handed?
* Do you like your smile?
* Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Wisdom teeth and an odontoma (a sort of extra tooth)
* Would you like to?
* Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom?
* Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
I'd have to say my eyesight, but unfortunately it makes me aware of the smallest flaws in most anything.
* When was the last time you had a cavity?
I have one right now, but the last two times I went to have it filled, the novocaine didn't work for me and my dentist wimped out. Next time it's getting done no matter what!
* What is the heaviest item you lift regularly?
Technically myself, right? I've been moving some furniture lately too.
* Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Not that I'm aware of.
* If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
If we're assuming pre-destination wherein knowing won't affect the date even though it may seem to me like I change my behavior due to the knowledge, then yeah. I think that'd be cool, sort of a license for fearlessness.
* If you could change your first name, what would you change it to?
Most of us could, right? It's just a matter of legal paperwork and maybe a court appearance. I have no great desire to change my name, but if I did, I'd probably go for something unusual. Phoenix maybe.
* How do you express your artistic side?
I feel a bit subdued in this regard of late, but I have in the past spent much time on all of the following: Writing, photography, sculpture, drawing, painting, designing and building things of wood (like lamps and a coatrack), playing guitar/piano/saxophone, writing songs, adjusting my blog template
* What color do you think you look best in?
I like deep reds, but light blue is definitely a contender.
* How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison?
Right now, not long. My brain just wouldn't take it well at all.
* Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
Probably. A bug that flew into my mouth no doubt.
* If we werenÂt bound by societyÂs conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at?
Not a one I can think of.
* How often do you go to church?
As often as I attend weddings and funerals. In SF, I'd sometimes go to enjoy the architecture and quiet of Grace Cathedral, even walk the labyrinth, but with no religious agenda.
* Have you ever saved someoneÂs life?
Not in an immediate danger way, but indirectly, yes. Two. Imminent danger might be easier, I'm still concerned about those two.
* Has someone ever saved yours?
Possibly. I've been prevented from walking in front of moving cars a couple of times at any rate.
For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.
* Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
If there's no photography or video allowed, most probably yeah.
* Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Depending on who it is, sure. For the right person, nothing.
* Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000?
Not just anyone, but yeah. For the right person, nothing, but who couldn't use 10 grand?.
* Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
Not for any amount.
* Would you never blog again for $50,000?
I'd want to know how they defined blogging. Could I have a website if it was more formal to show/sell photography or to put up short stories (even if they were based on my life but were more literary)? For more money, I could probably work this out. To make it worthwhile for the rest of my life, and thinking of taxes, I think it'd need to be over a million. I could still comment on other people's blogs, right? I don't know, if I got a legit offer for $500,000 right now, I might take it.
* Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Depends. Naked like Annie Leibowitz does naked, sure. Naked like Playboy and the like...not so much. Oh who knows, maybe. Definitely more likely if I have final say over what can be used.
* Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Do I still get the money if I throw up immediately afterwards?
* Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
No is my gut reaction, but if I knew taking one life would improve the lives of millions of others, I'd have to consider it.
* Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
Ouch. I have a feeling that even if I said yes, I wouldn't make it through all the waxing. Make it $35,000 and I'll manage somehow.
* Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
I'm a little ashamed to admit how difficult that would be for me. I would though, and it might well turn out to be the best year ever.
Steal if you wish.
One year ago at TTaT: Question mark, jerk
tags: meme-ology, meme