29 October 2010

Life of Art SitRep #38 Mojo time

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the journey, full of zigs and zags that are collectively, thankfully, progress.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I cheer you on.)
*******
This week, I, well, I did a few things. Has me wondering if I can sustain this pace all the time. Mojo is good. So, this week, I

Made my 1st calendar- woo! Learned how to arrange/space items evenly, do minute adjustment moves, and worked out best grid options for 12 non-identically-sized items.

Get 30% off calendars until October 31st, 2010 at 4:00pm PT with code: 2011CALENDAR

(For a sneak peak at some photographs coming soon to the shop, check out the color calendar. :)

• Prepared photographs, wrote descriptions of, and created product lines for River Water Ripples (originally called Wild River Water) and Field of Basalt:

•Tweeted, FB'd, zblogged Downtown Kansas City, River Water Ripples, 2011 Black & White Photography Calendar, and Elements of Nature Calendar 2011 with calendar sale info.

•Added calendar and store links to 3 lenses via zforum.

•Changed Rocklawn Arts zazzle blog theme, found one with customizable header that also shows line breaks better than the one I'd been using.

*******

How are your pursuits going?


A year ago on TTaT: Rainy day, 1

If you liked this post, please share it using the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment