19 September 2009

A personal odometer click

What 35 looks like:

Claire hauling a box mirror snapshot of Claire Claire shoveling snow MCU Claire in winter gear wearing my Diane von Furstenberg shirt CU hair strand, double helix self portrait after a mall visit dancing with hair pulled back dancing with hair down, pointing Vahid's avatar twin dancing, MS jeans dancing WS wearing a friend's shirt, MS pondering photoshop short hair cut with shades on wearing a cool blue shirt with silver vine-shaped stitching biceps curl quad stretch holding CD sculpture triceps dip


What 36 looks like...so far:

looking at clock-like sculpture touching fuzz sculpture getting attacked by gnats touching fuzzy lamb's ears plant jotting down variety of lamb's ears that's particularly fuzzy and awesome Claire kneeling, looking up

(Click any image to enlarge it.)


A year ago on TTaT: In the middle of a decade

7 comments:

  1. 36 looks kinda fun so far. Hope you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day and a half in and the weather's still fantastic. I'll take it. :)

    holy cow, my word ver is a friend's name: misho.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather on my bday was gorgeous. And it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - it was my dad's b-day this weekend, too! I would agree - 36 is looking like a lot of fun so far! Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sizz!

    Jenny: All the cool kids are Virgos. :) Is your dad's on the 19th too? Thanks, I did have a very nice day. I hope your dad did too!

    is it just me or are other folks getting word vfs that mean stuff? 1st a friend's unusual name and today, 'branch.'

    ReplyDelete