21 August 2008

In motion


(run time 2:26)


This isn't the sculpture my dad and I finished a couple of weeks ago, but rather the earlier version we built. I'm stoked at how well it's held up being outside year-round for 6 years.

This video should give you an idea of what I mean when I describe the motion as "scoreboard" or "flapper dress."

(Sorry for the delay! I thought I had footage digitized of it already but ended up starting from scratch. Also, you know, the Olympics. ;)

(Other vlogs of TTaT)

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE this! It's totally mesmerizing - kind of like watching fish swimming around in a tank for me. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! I get mesmerized too; I shot about 15 minutes of it, and I kept getting sucked in which made editing slow-going.

    ReplyDelete