05 October 2006

Sidetracked

I was going to finish up a post today, but I got caught up in reading your blogs instead. Note to self: write, then read.

I'm still adjusting to all this pink. It's never been my color, but it is apparently my 3 year old niece's. In the same breath, she recently announced that she wants her room painted pink and then asked where her cars and trucks would go. There's hope for her yet. ;)

Since October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, here are some links with more information:
The American Institute for Cancer Research has information on diet and prevention, as well as information for cancer patients
American Cancer Society
The Pink Ribbons Project
Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation

One year ago at TTaT: Show and Tell: My Closet
tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment