01 January 2021

Life of Art #567 [Happy New Year! Vote for Warnock and Ossoff, Custom Photo Clock]

First up, Happy New Year!

For 2021, I wish you good health, happiness, and fun. Also restoration be it physical, mental, financial, security... whatever you need, I hope you get it.

If you live in Georgia, you can help us all out by voting for Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock on January 5 so they can flip the Senate blue. Find your voting or drop-off location.

Live in the US? Split a contribution to Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff at GAsenate.com to help them win their elections.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled program...

Thank you for following along with my journey to create a life of art.

I had hoped to take this week off, but I've been going through some business training again that I think I'll mostly lose access to as it gets dripped out to the next round of students over 3 months. Let's just say it's a lot of info to take in even though I've done it before.

Anyway, at least I had the foresight to write and schedule this on Wednesday.

I did make one new product, a Create Your Own 4 Photo Modern Square Wall Clock:

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest.

Shot 27 photographs, 2 videos. Culled 3 and rated rest.

Thanks again for following along. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment