25 January 2019

Life of Art SitRep #467 iPhone Glitter Cases and More

This week I spent more time creating products. I'm excited to have some new silver or pink glitter iPhone cases in my shop. Here are a few:

See all the latest products I've created here.

Also created an I've Moved Golden Gate Bridge San Francisco Moving Announcement Postcard. You can customize it to say "we've moved" if that's what you need along with adding your new address to it:

Thinking ahead to St. Patrick's Day, I added some flasks, shot glasses, pint glasses, and party supplies featuring shamrocks:

Created Irish Lad collection:

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest.

Read "7 Things You Need to Know About Taking Photos in the Snow & Rain."

Read "Productivity hacks for entrepreneurs with an eCommerce store."

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: Year of the Ox

No comments:

Post a Comment