26 October 2018

Life of Art SitRep #454 Holiday Party Supplies, Scarf, Leggings

This week, I created holiday party supplies in a variety of colors including mint green, red, maroon, dark green, and beige. I'm particularly proud of how the customizable paper napkins turned out.

The rest of the paper napkins and plates are in collections I'll get to further down.

Also created 3 Vote Blue Election Posters (<- click this link to see the others):
Created some more Leggings and my first scarf:

Created 5 new holiday card and party supply collections:

Updated my Rocklawn Arts store front some making new categories visible.

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest and changed featured boards.

How was your week?


13 years ago on TTaT: The old days of Bravo

No comments:

Post a Comment