12 January 2018

Life of Art SitRep #413 Resolve to RESIST

It's been a busy week. I finished the 7 Days to Success course though finished might not be the right word. I completed the course but realize there are a lot of things I should revise with my existing products to help them better be found. But still, huzzah! Progress. Also resumed work on the 30 Day Profit Plan though it will likely take me more than 30 days to finish.

Continuing to learn new things and in some cases just convinced to implement things I knew I should've done but hadn't. Accountability is a powerful motivator.

Created Resolve to RESIST shirts, stickers, buttons, magnets, and bumper stickers and put them in a new collection:

Also filled out my 50 and Fabulous Party Supplies and Gifts collection a bit more with a magnet, button, brownies, and shortbread:

Created a Black and White Meander with Custom Monogram Charging Station:

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Black and White Geometric Meander Home Decor Collection, 50th Birthday Invitation Matching Set, Bestselling Marvel Products Collection, and Tasty Chocolate Treats You Can Customize Collection. (The latter two will post on Saturday and Tuesday.)

Pinned a few more items from my store and elsewhere. Still learning about Pinterest.

Spent a bit of time updating my first store on Zazzle to fill out its profile.

Made end of year/monthly backups. Have you backed up lately?


12 years ago on TTaT: Fuzzy puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment