10 February 2017

Life of Art SitRep #365 #NoBanNoWall and #ShePersisted

Here we are at number 365, a year's worth of life of art updates. For a long time, I chose to keep my store nonpolitical, but as you may have noticed over the last few months, I just can't do that anymore. I refuse to be silent when the rights and lives of so many, including my own, are at stake.

On the nonpolitical front, I shot 4 self portraits and culled 1. Also shot some winter photographs I've yet to upload.

Worked on a scan of an ink drawing of balloons and composited some painted colors into it. Needs some fine-tuning and I'm mulling color choices.

Finished lesson 6 in Lightroom Photoshop Classroom in a Book.

Installed some new font files, tried out a few ideas but dismissed them.

Created a couple of postcards for people to use to write their political representatives:

Created #NoBanNoWall pins, shirts, stickers, magnets, hats collection:

Created #ShePersisted Gear collection:

Rocklawn Arts blogged New #NoMuslimBan collection at Rocklawn Arts, New #NoBanNoWall collection at Rocklawn Arts, New #ShePersisted Gear collection at Rocklawn Arts.

Started creating a new collection of Resist and Persist Gear:

Follow me on Twitter @RocklawnArts to see the latest products as I add them.

Made monthly backups. Have you backed up lately?


11 years ago on TTaT: Dos

No comments:

Post a Comment