02 December 2016

Life of Art SitRep #355 Diagonal Gingham Plaid Pillows & Blankets

So, in my Friday to Thursday weeks, the week started on Black Friday. Quite a bit of my time was spent promoting items in my shop. Follow me @RocklawnArts on Twitter for new additions and sales.

With the revised gingham patterns I created last week, I made new diagonal plaid throw pillows and fleece blankets in a variety of colors.

Pillows are available in 3 sizes and come in cotton, polyester, and outdoor fabrics:

See more Gingham Pattern Throw Pillows.


Cozy soft fleece blankets come in 3 sizes perfect for travel, picnics, or snuggling up at home with someone special:

Scroll past the categories to see the newest additions to my shop which are currently the diagonal gingham plaid fleece blankets.


Rocklawn Arts blogged New Diagonal Buffalo Plaid Wrapping Paper at Rocklawn Arts!, New Diagonal Gingham Plaid Pillow at Rocklawn Arts! (posts next Tuesday), New Diagonal Buffalo Plaid Fleece Blankets at Rocklawn Arts! (next Thursday)

Rearranged store categories and collections some.

Caught up on reviewing recent shoots. Culled 59 photographs and 1 video.

Updated files for end of month.

Read Pop Photo Oct. 2015 issue.

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: Note to self and 42

No comments:

Post a Comment