06 June 2014

Life of Art SitRep #226 Waylaid but persevering

It's been a week of upheaval. Makes me want to get rid of 20% of my stuff so I'll never have to move it again. *sigh* Lots of impediments to work (fingers crossed that all my car needs is a new battery), but I still managed to get some things done, so I'll deem the week a success.

Created a Faux Brushed Metal with Groove design. (OK, yes, technically I did this last week but didn't have links yet to share.)

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Faded White Stripe on Black pattern and New Faux Brushed Metal with Groove pattern.

Added my photographs and started adding my designs to new Guitar Picks which are available in two styles:
Green Water Guitar Pick
Green Water Guitar Pick by RocklawnArts
Browse for another guitar pick at Zazzle
Double Arch Guitar Pick
Double Arch Guitar Pick by RocklawnArts
Shop for Guitar gear Guitar Pick online at Zazzle.com
Navy and White Gingham Pattern Guitar Pick
Navy and White Gingham Pattern Guitar Pick by RocklawnArts
Browse Guitar gear Guitar Pick online at Zazzle.com

Rearranged my store categories a little bit.

Made monthly backups.

Have you backed up your data recently?


Two years ago on TTaT: Swallows and Amazons

No comments:

Post a Comment