26 October 2013

Need holiday cards? Get Claire's photography and design cards/stickers/labels for 50% off!


Hey everybody,

I hope you've having a lovely October.

If you need cards, postcards, stickers (the small 1.5" stickers make great envelope seals), return address labels or postage, please consider my art and photography store, Rocklawn Arts. Now is an excellent time if you would like to show your support.

Get 50% Off all of my customizable Cards, Labels, and Stickers
and 10% Off Postage – no minimums!

Code: 50OFFEBCARDS
Offer is valid through October 28, 2013 at 11:59pm PT.

Get free shipping by signing up for a free 30 day trial of Zazzle Black when you check out.


You can easily personalize (or delete) the greeting on any of my cards.

Looking for holiday fare? Try these links:

Christmas cards, postcards, stamps, and labels
Christmas stickers

Winter cards, postcards, stamps, and labels
Winter stickers

This year, I've added new designs and photographs to my shop as well as new products including Wrapping Paper, iPhone Cases, Jelly Belly Candy Tins and Jars with flavors you can choose, and much more. I hope you'll stop by to check out Rocklawn Arts.

I hope you all have a happy holiday season to come!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment