17 May 2013

Life of Art SitRep #171 I can do this, right?

So I never heard back from the two people I emailed about rehanging my artist statement, but when I went in to do it myself, it had already been moved. Taking 30 seconds to send me a reply would've been nice, but whatevs. It's done. Huzzah.

Saturday afternoon from 3 to 5 is the artists' reception, and I decided to go even though I'd rather stay home watching creative LIVE. Seriously, I just watched day 1 of Fine Art Portraits with Brooke Shaden (day 2 airs Friday), and I'm bummed I'll be missing a chunk on Saturday. I'll have to stay up for the rewatch.

But considering part of the workshop is about getting your work in galleries, it feels ridiculous to skip an opportunity to connect with people while two pieces of my work are actually hanging in one. Not sure what to expect, but I feel vague glimmers of my suave alter ego kicking about. We'll see.

Also this week, I created Red and White Zigzag and Green and White Zigzag patterns. I also started creating vertical versions of the zigzags so my products will display them in both orientations.
Red and White Zigzag Vinyl Binder
Red and White Zigzag Vinyl Binder by RocklawnArts
View Pattern Binders online at zazzle

Rocklawn Arts blogged Black and White Zigzag and Red and White Zigzag.


3 years ago on TTaT: Quick fix for reducing camera shake in your videos

No comments:

Post a Comment