28 March 2014

Life of Art SitRep #216 Wood Canvas and Organization

This week, I added my photographs and some designs to Wood Canvases.
Downtown Kansas City Wood Canvases
Downtown Kansas City Wood Canvases by RocklawnArts
See other Kansas city Wood Canvas at zazzle

Seeing my photos in a new format rekindled my motivation to work on my archive of digital and scanned images.

I deleted about 50 digital photos from the beginning of 2012. Distance makes these decisions easier, more obvious.

Then I renamed and added keywords and metadata to scans from 7 rolls of film. I revised my nomenclature to keep them in date order and made sure each roll had its own folder.

I was for a time distracted by puppies on creative LIVE during the Animal Photography with Rachael Hale McKenna workshop. I think she's photographing a pig on Saturday!

I also watched some more personally pertinent segments on Lightroom from Advanced Lightroom Workflow with Jared Platt and rewatched part of an older workshop I own, Ultimate Lightroom Workflow with Jared Platt, to inform some of my archive decisions.

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Wood Canvases at Rocklawn Arts!

Read Julieanne Kost’s Favorite Shortcuts for Working with Layers (in Photoshop) pdf.

Rearranged my Diamond Designs folder a bit.

How was your week?


4 years ago on TTaT: Sketchbook, page 15

No comments:

Post a Comment