08 February 2013

Life of Art SitRep #157 Works in Progress

When I watched Graphic Design for Everyone with Lesa Snider, I felt inspired by what I learned.

In practice, however, what I had in my head was not as easy to accomplish as I'd expected, or even possible with my approach. Mulling over some new tactics and also experimenting with pattern design. Zig!

Photoshop developed a funky glitch which took some research and an update to resolve. Zag!

Adapting to incorporating a bit more promotion into my workflow. We'll see how it goes.

Started my taxes, an unfortunate but necessary part of a life of art. TurboTax just gets less convenient to use each year. Its simplified "friendly" questions are getting on my last nerve. Sometimes I just want to know what the actual form and its instructions say! Yes, I know, go to the IRS site and look it up. Next year, and possibly this year, I will try something different. Any recommendations?


A year ago on TTaT: Photographer's Survival Manual: A Legal Guide for Artists in the Digital Age

No comments:

Post a Comment