10 November 2011

Life of Art SitRep #92 The number is 506.

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the zigzag filled journey.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
This week, I

  • Added 506 new items to my shop including 3 new images, 8 new product types (now available as appropriate on all my previous photographs and designs), and several poster and mousepad Calendars:
    Snow-covered Trees: Vertical
    Check out the complete collection of Snow-covered Trees: Vertical products.

    Snow-covered Trees: Horizontal
    Check out the complete collection of Snow-covered Trees: Horizontal products.
    (You can indeed drag adjustment layers into other images the same way you add additional images. Just hold down shift while you drag to center the layer on the new image. Sweet!)

    Snow-tipped Pine Tree on Blue Sky
    Check out the complete collection of Snow-tipped Pine Tree on Blue Sky products.

    And introducing:
    Notebooks
    Puzzles
    Laptop Sleeves
    Coasters
    Flexible Magnets
    Photo Plaques
    Gel Mousepads
    Plates

    And in case I forgot to tell you in the past few weeks, my store now also features:
    Case-Mate BlackBerry/Android/iPhone/iPod Touch cases
    Tiles
    Tile Gift Boxes
    Premium Gift Boxes
    Canvas Prints

    I'm excited!

  • Shot 2 photographs of a tiny hemlock cone on a little branch.

  • Tweeted, FB'd, Blogged and zblogged Snow-tipped Pine Tree on Blue Sky.

  • Published new 50 Art Quizzes lens. Stop by and give it a thumbs up if you would.

  • Added new cards and a stamp section to my Winter Cards lens. If you need holiday cards, check it out.

  • Changed top picks in my store's intro to new items: photo plaque, notebook, laptop sleeve. Rearranged store a bit.

  • Posted 37 products to blogs.

  • Submitted store links to 2 lenses.

  • Tweeted some sales.

  • *******
    How are your pursuits going?


    Two years ago on TTaT: Dance Dance Revolution: The Beginning

    No comments:

    Post a Comment