28 April 2005

Like slaying a dragon with a toothpick

That's what it's like to get information corrected on your credit report. I should say credit reports since the three credit reporting bureaus all have slightly different information, and you have to deal with them all separately. I'm not sure I believe them when they say certain things don't matter, but I suppose I'll have a better idea after this round of corrections when I get my FICO score (rather one of my three FICO scores). All I can think of is the prospective old landlord with bad eyesight for whom I want a simple "PAID IN FULL" or "PAID/CLOSED" instead of odd notes which do not sound confidence inspiring.

On the upside, I finished all my calls today even though I was disconnected while holding twice. I've earned some Ben + Jerry's.

No comments:

Post a Comment