18 April 2014

Life of Art SitRep #219 Fits & Starts

Just when you think things are getting back to normal, you wake up feeling just on the verge of getting sick. I scrapped most of what I had planned for today hoping rest and, fingers crossed, a good's night sleep will fend it off.

In bits and pieces this week, however, I did manage to do a few things.

I created templates for new Samsung Galaxy S5 Cases and Wine Gift Boxes and started adding my designs and photographs to them.
Purple and White Meander Galaxy S5 Cases
Purple and White Meander Galaxy S5 Cases by RocklawnArts
Browse Purple Casemate Cases online at Zazzle.com

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Porcelain Plates at Rocklawn Arts!

Updated links and LOA files.

How was your week?


3 years ago on TTaT: Flame whoosh

No comments:

Post a Comment