23 September 2011

Life of Art SitRep #85 Photoshop FTW!

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the zigzag filled journey.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
This week, I

  • Shot 299 photographs: birthdays, miniature golf, goats, bison, ponies.

  • Watched "Photoshop CS5 Intensive with Lesa Snider" on Creative Live. If it's Friday afternoon, I'm watching the final day LIVE right now. You could too!

    If you want to learn Photoshop CS5, I highly recommend purchasing the course. It's only $79 until Friday, September 23, 2011 9:00PM PT. After that it's $99. Either way it's still a great deal for 24 hours of instruction including exercise files so you can follow along with all of the techniques she explains and demonstrates. Very cool.

  • Fixed 3 more image links in links file.

  • Finished reading Photoshop CS5: The Missing Manual by Lesa Snider. Including all 5 online appendices, Huzzah!

  • Tweeted, FB'd a sale.

  • *******
    How are your pursuits going?


    Two years ago on TTaT: Pizza and the patience it tries

    No comments:

    Post a Comment