20 May 2011

Life of Art SitRep #67 Cool at a price

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the zigzag filled journey.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
Kept my cool this week through a CT and waiting for results*, but at the expense of productivity. Made up for that some today which I'll write about more next week, but here's a sneak peak of the new portable speakers in my shop. 20% Off until 11:59 PM PT May 22, 2011 with code: DOODLEFFHS11

*Most likely not cancer, woo! And hey, if I get snuffed into oblivion tomorrow, I won't have to have surgery next week. Works for me.

This week, I

  • Shot 64 photographs.

  • Watched Penny De Los Santos' Food and Culture Photography workshop on Creative Live. So great! Watch live for free or pay for downloads. If you have any interest in photography or design or business, you need to check out Creative Live! They also cover some computer programs, usually design related. Check out their course catalog to see what's coming up as well as what courses are available for purchase.

    Really.

    Even if you think you're not interested in the type of photography that's featured in a workshop, watch anyway. I've learned so much about so many aspects of photography watching these courses taught by successful but humble and cool photographers. They're totally inspiring.

  • Rearranged products in some folders, checked all for direct only or hidden items and moved those to a hidden folder. So glad they finally added the ability to hide folders.

  • Weeded a few more store contender photographs. Down to 200 now.

  • Tweeted a sale.

  • Finished reading April 2011 Popular Photography.

  • *******
    How are your pursuits going?


    Two years ago on TTaT: 20 self portraits from 1996, day 12

    No comments:

    Post a Comment