24 November 2007

Stoked

I actually made a successful black Friday gift purchase. Woo! There wasn't much of interest to me in the flyers for either myself or people I'm shopping for, so I didn't go out at an ungodly* hour, but I did make a late afternoon stop at Target.

That the cheap 12 pack VHS tapes were already sold out didn't surprise me, but I was happy to see a broad assortment of Polly Pocket Polly Wheels still available. Two for $3 instead of 1 for $2.94- sweet. A nice little jump start on stocking stuffers for my niece.

On a semi-related note, how bad am I that I kind of want a Wii for xmas (considering I just got a PS2 last year)? The sports games it comes with look like a lot of fun. Had DDR come out with a version for Wii before last xmas, I would've asked for one then. Not so bad since I've been considering putting Rock Band on my list- it costs 60% of what a Wii does for just one game. Hmm.

I hate that my list must be finalized before I give it to my parents... there's no room for revision once they get their hands on it which makes me feel like a materially obsessed freak through much of November. And that makes me want nothing.

*I would just praise science but "unscientific hour" just didn't have the same ring to it.

Two years ago at TTaT: Breakfast of Champions!, Thanksgiving haiku
Technorati tags: , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment