You can play too if you'd like. If you have any sort of goal you're pursuing, feel free to share your efforts of the past week in the comments.
*******This week, I
- Shot 56 photos.
- Went to an Art and Craft Fair.
- Prepped and uploaded Golden Fountain Water 2.
- Created a variety of customizable Golden Fountain Water 2 products: prints/posters, cards, postcard, mugs, t-shirts, tote bags, bumper sticker, stickers, keychain, magnets, buttons, mouse pad, apron, and stamps:
Within the various shades of gold, black, and blue ripples are DNA sequences, crocodile skin, cell membranes, the wavy lines of a Post-Impressionist oil painting, and the pattern building blocks of Gustav Klimt and Chuck Close. With more time, you're sure you'd make sense of all the intermingling elements you see.
The graceful stone arc at the lower left of the photograph, could it be that simple? The edge of a basin? Yes! You're looking at ripples of fountain water illuminated by late afternoon sun. A simple vertical spray disrupts the water surface creating all the patterns.
Just because it's real doesn't mean you can't still get lost in the image though.
- Tweeted/FB'd Golden Fountain Water 2 folder link.
- Tweeted, FB'd, blogged binder sale:
Get $8 off customizable binders in my shop until August 15, 2010 at 11:59pm PT.
Use code: BTSRULEAVERY
- Changed Rocklawn Arts zazzle store design a little.
- Submitted Rocklawn Arts zazzle store links/products to 9 zazzle forum promotion threads.
- Had my North Window photograph featured on Artistic Wanderlust site. Had various products promoted on 3 other sites.
- Added Golden Fountain Water, The Link, and Raging Fire to my Rocklawn Arts redbubble site.
- Listened to Havi's 7/21/09 teleclass and GoingPro podcast #5.
What did you do to pursue the life you want this week?
Two years ago on TTaT: The other thing about the Olympics