31 August 2018

Life of Art SitRep #446 Add Your Company Logo

OK, I have to start by saying I shot 126 photographs this week and it turned out to be 2 months to the day since I'd last shot. The old camera I'd been using is kind of busted, enough to make it a super pain to use, so I haven't been shooting.

I researched cameras for ages and the few contenders were all long overdue for a refresh, so I've been patiently waiting to see what Photokina will bring in September.

Anyway, I borrowed a camera and it was good to shoot again.

Created a Company Logo Business Swag and Supplies collection. Increase your brand recognition by adding your company logo to business supplies and marketing swag so every interaction with clients and customers is memorable.

Click to see the whole collection. (I'll be adding more to it.)

Created a few more holiday cards with variations (some have replaceable photos on the back):

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest and created a Small Business Tips and Ideas board.

See all the latest products I've created here.

You can see the new collections here.

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: Random Scan Sunday 15: Going back to Cali...

No comments:

Post a Comment