17 June 2018

Breathe: The Simple, Revolutionary 14-Day Program to Improve Your Mental and Physical Health

Breathe: The Simple, Revolutionary 14-Day Program to Improve Your Mental and Physical Health11. Breathe: The Simple, Revolutionary 14-Day Program to Improve Your Mental and Physical Health by Belisa Vranich

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I found this really helpful. It's going to take a while yet before my default breathing is totally fixed but it's much improved and I do feel better.

The organization of info could be a bit better arranged, but the exercises are simple.

When she has you measure lung capacity near the beginning, I would do it as she suggests but then again to your max so later you can compare max capacity to your increased max capacity.

Definitely worth a shot if you want to improve your well-being. Bonus is that you can do it for free without medication.


10 years ago on TTaT: Hibiscus

No comments:

Post a Comment