01 January 2018

Life of Art 2017 Roundup

Happy New Year, awesome readers! I hope your 2018 is happy, healthy, and full of splendid adventures.

For the past 411 Fridays, I've been tracking my efforts to create a life of art for myself. Here's a look at what I accomplished in 2017.

I created 16 new designs for my shop including geometric patterns, photographs, hand-painted designs, and political designs:
FeministTurquoise, Blue, Violet Painted Stripes#NoMuslimBan#NoBanNoWall

#ShePersistedResist & PersistRainbow Colored BalloonsMixed Gray, Black, White Stripes

Varied Purple and White StripesHosta Leaves with RaindropsThunderation!#TakeAKnee

50 and Fabulous Party Supplies and GiftsTropical Island Beach Turquoise Ocean WaterIsland LifeBlack and White Geometric Meander

I created several more Collections, curated groups of related products. For example:

See all of the Collections at Rocklawn Arts together and click on any you would like to see more of.

I added 1053 products to my shop Rocklawn Arts, and

24 New Product Types:
LifeProof iPhone SE/5/5S Cases

LifeProof iPhone 6/6s Plus Cases

LifeProof iPhone 6/6s Cases

LifeProof iPhone 7 Cases

LifeProof iPhone 7 Plus Cases

Samsung Galaxy S8+ Cases

Samsung Galaxy S8+ OtterBox Cases

Google Pixel Cases

Google Pixel XL Cases

Samsung Galaxy S8 Carved Cases

Incipio DualPro Shine iPhone 7 Plus Cases

Gift Bags

Tent Favor Boxes

Gable Favor Boxes

Foil Greeting Cards

Guitar Cases

Beach Towels

Apple Watch Bands

Spiral Notebooks

Bath Towels

iPhone X Cases

Women's Plus Size Shirts

Sherpa Blankets

Shower Curtains

•Plus a few more sundry items

The more fun life of art experiences in 2017 were the numerous exhibits, museums, gardens, and houses I toured and performances I attended. Tallying them up, they amount to 16 days spread through the year, up from 12 the previous year. A few were short ninja visits but they did my soul good all the same.

As usual, I watched some Creative Live workshops sprinkled through the year as well as some other business oriented webinars. I'm looking to level up in 2018.

In 2017, I created over 1825 photographs and 49 videos (that I deemed worth keeping). Alas I have not gotten much better about sharing them. I'm disinclined to post any of them before they are copyright registered which builds in a lengthy delay by which time my mind is on other things. I need a more systematic approach.

How was your year? What would you like to do more of in 2018?


12 years ago on TTaT: Wring in the new year

No comments:

Post a Comment