26 January 2018

Life of Art SitRep #415 Study and Some Application

The business course work continues, but I engaged in some photography for a welcome recharge.

Shot 105 photographs (technically 40 last week that I didn't look at until this week) and culled 27. I still haven't looked at 28 so there's yet more culling and rating to do.

Created a simple store Rocklawn Arts icon which I also uploaded to @RocklawnArts on Twitter and RocklawnArts on Pinterest.

Created updated variations of two iPhone X Cases, some fabric, and a card:

Also created 50 & Fabulous Guestbook and Men's T-shirt:

Rocklawn Arts blogged Bestselling Business Cards collection and Bestselling T-Shirts Collection.

Changed collections in blog sidebars.

Deleted 30 old products and updated tags and titles on 41 products.

Read several articles on design, trends, and mobile device usage.

I also remembered to update my copyright notices on my blogs for 2018. Are yours up to date?


10 years ago on TTaT: Either I've still got it, or I should be insulted

No comments:

Post a Comment