17 November 2017

Life of Art SitRep #405 The Overhaul Continues

Less is more? Probably. Something I should keep in mind as I reorganize Rocklawn Arts from grouped by design to grouped by product. That is, I probably shouldn't move everything for all product categories as I've been doing thus far.

May be time for a pause in this venture in any case since there is a lag between moving products and them being visible to the public in their new locations. You can take a look to see how my shop is evolving.

All of the mobile device cases, laptop & tablet sleeves, flash drives, and electronic accessories are now in the Cases category.

The Home category is shaping up with subsections for pillows, plates, and fleece blankets so far.

I created an iPhone X wood case with a Black and White Gingham Pattern:

Moved Ornaments to a subsection of Holiday Designs.

Created some new folder images for the new categories. In some cases, it was more time consuming than it should have been. Photoshop's continued revamps of their selection tools are most irksome! Very frustrating when you know something should be dead simple and yet it is not.

How was your week?


12 years ago on TTaT: It's just my nature

No comments:

Post a Comment