13 October 2017

Life of Art SitRep #400 New Custom Notebooks

On five separate days, things caught my eye to photograph. I only kept 83 out of 191, feeling more comfortable with ruthless culling. Rated what was left along with 37 photographs I took last week.

Started adding select designs to new Spiral Notebooks with customizable inner pages (wide ruled, college ruled, graph paper, sketch, recipe, practice, sketch/practice, and sketch/wide ruled):

Follow me @RocklawnArts on Twitter to see new products and designs as I add them.

Watched a couple of classes during Photo Week 2017 on Creative Live (continues through Friday 10/13/17):
Creating a Portfolio That Works with Ben Hartley
Architectural Photography: Interiors with Natural Light with Scott Frances

Made end of month backups. Have you backed up lately?


10 years ago on TTaT: Knuckle burn

No comments:

Post a Comment