18 August 2017

Life of Art SitRep #392 More Silver and Gold Foil Cards

Started the week reinstalling my computer's operating system after a loud disturbing computer crash. ARgh. Smoother sailing for the moment.

Went to an outdoor sculpture exhibit. None knocked my socks off but it was a nice day and walk. While there, I shot 197 photographs and 1 video. Culled 103. Need to do another pass.

Created a Custom Silver and Gold Foil Cards collection as well as more cards for it. Click the image to see the entire collection:

Rocklawn Arts blogged Geometric and Abstract Kitchen Towels with product photographs I shot and edited.

Made 2017 calendar products direct only so 2018 calendars will show up first.

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: Furry thing (Reread this and now know off the top of my head that lyophilizing was the word I was going for back then.)

No comments:

Post a Comment