15 July 2017

Star Wars: Shattered Empire

Shattered Empire34. Shattered Empire by Greg Rucka

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


The Shattered Empire story overlaps the end of Return of the Jedi and then reveals what happened directly afterwards. Female characters are just as involved as the males which makes for an enjoyable read.

Princess Leia #1 starts right at the end of the 1st Star Wars movie (episode IV) and follows her in the wake of Alderaan's destruction and the continuing rebellion.

I recommend skipping Star Wars #1, it's an old comic (really didn't care for the art) based directly on the 1st movie. Not much new to see.


10 years ago on TTaT: Question mark, jerk

2 comments:

  1. Loved this! Just read it a couple weeks ago, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I saw your review & that it was by an author I really like, so that's why I got it! Thanks! :)

      Delete