16 September 2016

Life of Art SitRep #344 Abstract Blue Rays and iPhone 7 Cases

Thursdays in September are becoming museum days. I am down with that serendipity. Soaking in the art.

Shot 49 photographs and some more I have yet to upload. Did some culling this week though, got rid of 63.

Started adding my new design, Abstract Blue Rays Watercolor Painting, to some items in my shop:
Abstract Blue Rays Painting Acrylic Print
Abstract Blue Rays Painting Acrylic Print by RocklawnArts
Browse more Home Acrylic Wall Arts at Zazzle

This is as far as I got though because the great case migration transferred all of my iPhone 6/6s and Plus Case-Mate cases to their iPhone 7 counterparts. I'm slowly working my way through them all, double-checking the design fit and descriptions. Here's a few to wet your whistle:
Red Gouache Crenellated Pattern iPhone 7 Plus Case
Red Gouache Crenellated Pattern iPhone 7 Plus Case by RocklawnArts
Check out Hand painted Casemate Cases online at zazzle

And a few clear cases by Uncommon:

Made a variety of small tweaks and changes to my store and collection organization.

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Red Green Gouache Scale Pattern. (Will appear next week.)

Watched Night Photography Tool Kit with Chris Nicholson and Astro Photography with Lance Keimig.

Read Popular Photography Aug. 2015 issue.

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: Multiples of Eleven

No comments:

Post a Comment