03 March 2016

Operation - S.I.N.: Agent Carter

Operation - S.I.N.: Agent Carter9. Operation - S.I.N.: Agent Carter by Kathryn Immonen

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


It's a little misleading because Hayley Atwell aka Peggy Carter from the movies and tv show is on the cover, yet the comic Peggy is blonde and clearly has a different backstory when you get to the Captain America issue at the back. (Presumably following the character's original comic appearance more.)

Nonetheless I thoroughly enjoyed the Operation: S.I.N. story. Her voice sounds very close to the Peggy I'm so fond of.

As I prefer Steve and Peggy's movie storyline, I didn't like The Captain America and the First Thirteen issue as well. Peggy seems more like a different character in that one.


10 years ago on TTaT: On to Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment