29 January 2016

Life of Art SitRep #312 Art for the sake of Art

Quite a bit of shooting this week, both videos and photographs. 270 of the latter and maybe 25 of the former (I haven't uploaded the latest batch from today). I culled a good many and have more to do.

I'm not sure if I'll do anything with the videos, yet I couldn't resist trying to capture the right timing. I'm still watching for it, even now, but the wind has died down for tonight it seems.

My 2015 photographs also got some attention, albeit in a haphazard fashion. I deleted 124. The more brutal I can be, the less I will have to hunt for the best of the best.

Likewise for potential customers looking at my store. I deleted about 65 items from three different design lines.

On the flip side, I created a Purple Quadrangle Stripes on Grey with Monogram accent pillow:
Custom Monogram Purple Geometric Stripes on Grey Accent Pillow
Custom Monogram Purple Geometric Stripes on Grey Accent Pillow by RocklawnArts
See more Custom monogram purple geometric grey Accent Pillows at zazzle.com

Revamped the Winter Cards, Stamps, Labels, and Seals collection. Although I created them as holiday cards, all of the greetings are easily customizable:

Prepared a new pattern for my shop with a custom name banner, but I need to make some adjustments to the banner size. Why didn't I test out names in Photoshop first? Ah well, live and learn.

Removed the "Featured collection" from my store's main page and moved "Collections" to the top followed by categories and products sold. Doing so lets Collections and Categories show 12 items each instead of only 9, huzzah!

Renamed and edited description and tags a bit on red, white blue chevrons (now diamonds) gift wrap. I dig the repeat pattern.
Red, White, and Blue Diamonds Gift Wrap
Red, White, and Blue Diamonds Gift Wrap by RocklawnArts
Look at other Red white and blue Wrapping Paper at zazzle.com

How was your week?


8 years ago on TTaT: Thirty Year Old Jock-Thug

No comments:

Post a Comment