23 October 2015

Life of Art SitRep #298 Behind the scenes, again

Never feels like I've accomplished much when I spend a week devoted to the back end of my store, but I've become convinced that the overwhelming number of title, tag, description adjustments I'm slogging through are critical for my success.

Updated descriptions and tags for 5 more designs and realized it might be better to change my approach even though it will take epically longer. However, each small thing I finish will be done instead of needing an additional pass which is an improvement.

I culled some more products which helps reduce the overwhelm a bit. Also moved a lot of templates to a culled folder. I'm getting a better idea of which product types I want to focus on going forward.

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Black Quadrilateral Stripes on White with Monogram pattern and New Winter Holiday Cards, Stamps, Labels, and Seals Collection.

Made a 6x9 wrapping paper template.

Varied titles, descriptions, tags for Flowering Rhubarb Stalks.

Updated descriptions and tags on cases, sleeves, and USB flash drives for Black Quadrilateral Stripes on White with Monogram. Also added related product links for matching sets to postage, cards, postcards, stickers, and return address labels. Click any of the following products and check out the description to take a look:
Black Quadrilateral Stripes on White with Monogram Postcard
Black Quadrilateral Stripes on White with Monogram Postcard by RocklawnArts
Browse more Black quadrilateral stripes on white Postcards at Zazzle
Black Quadrilateral Stripes on White address label
Black Quadrilateral Stripes on White address label by RocklawnArts
See more Black quadrilateral stripes on white Labels at zazzle.com

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: What are the odds?

No comments:

Post a Comment