04 September 2015

Life of Art SitRep #291 Headway Against Prevailing Winds

No matter what I decide regarding tags and descriptions, it seems as soon as I've starting making headway, I learn something new that means what I've done should be yet different again. Ah, the zigs and zags. This time I'm continuing forward because I already know there will be much individualization to be done after I finish this lengthy pass.

I did update info on 7 photographs, and 11 before that which I'll need to take another crack at... or not if I don't want to keep spinning my wheels.

In more productive news, I shot 144 photographs over 4 consecutive days. 145 if you count the shot I took of two old women who asked if I would take their picture. And why wouldn't you count that?

Saw two cool art exhibits at a museum.

Finished creating iPad Cases. (There's no direct link to all of the iPad Air 2/iPad Air Folio Cases I've been adding at the moment, but they are currently the Newest additions and will therefore show at the top of the page on that link.) Each of the iPad Air 2/iPad Air cases is also available as cases for the iPad Mini, iPad 2/3/4, and Kindle Fire HD/HDX. Just select the appropriate model in the sidebar of the product's page.
Rainbow Polka Dots on Black
Rainbow Polka Dots on Black by RocklawnArts
Find more Protective Cases at Zazzle
Faded White Stripe on Black
Faded White Stripe on Black by RocklawnArts
Shop for Black Cases online at Zazzle.com

Finished creating Pillowcases:
Red Polka Dots on White Pillowcase
Red Polka Dots on White Pillowcase by RocklawnArts
View other Red polka dots Pillowcases at Zazzle.com

Rocklawn Arts blogged New iPad Air 2/iPad Air Folio Cases at Rocklawn Arts! and New Pillowcases at Rocklawn Arts!

Updated LOA for end of month.

Streamlined the back end of my store some.

Made monthly backups. When was the last time you backed up?


A year ago on TTaT: Remix: Making Art and Commerce Thrive in the Hybrid Economy

No comments:

Post a Comment