07 August 2015

Life of Art SitRep #287 Progress In Parts - Sneak Peek!

In some ways, it feels like I made more headway behind the scenes this week. It sets me up well for next week, assuming no technical issues.

Started adding the new design Red Stripes and Chevrons with Monogram on White to items in my shop. All of the monograms are customizable. If your initial doesn't appear centered, let me know and I can adjust it for you.

More to come soon!

Created a few new iPad Air 2/iPad Air Folio Cases. These cases also come in versions for iPad Mini, iPad 2/3/4, and Kindle Fire HD/HDX. Just click through to the product page to select your model device in the sidebar.

Also created Pillowcase templates. I should have some up in the coming week.

Revised descriptions for Light Blue Diamonds on White.

Made monthly backups.

Have you backed up lately?


Two years ago on TTaT: Peter Duck: A Treasure Hunt in the Caribbees

No comments:

Post a Comment