12 April 2015

Birds of Prey, Vol. 10: Club Kids

Birds of Prey, Vol. 10: Club Kids23. Birds of Prey, Vol. 10: Club Kids by Tony Bedard

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Enjoyed it. Picks up the story after Gail Simone's run and does so well.

Couple of sequence things to note. Before you read #112 "The Hawks Want You!", key story elements occur in The Death of the New Gods. You can read it anyway as I did, but I want to know what the heck happened in that other graphic novel.

Another quirk is that this book collects #109-112 and #118. When I read #118 "Club Kids," I felt like there was background story I'd missed, and I was right.

Birds of Prey, Vol. 11: Metropolis or Dust contains issues #113-117.

So if you're getting these from the library, get both at the same time if you want to read the story in order.


Two years ago on TTaT: Life of Art SitRep #166 Veronica Mars!

No comments:

Post a Comment