10 February 2015

10. DC Comics: The New 52

DC Comics: The New 5210. DC Comics: The New 52 by Dan DiDio

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Every first issue from each new run in the New 52 by DC Comics. Be warned that means 52 cliffhangers. The book is also 3" thick and weighs about 10 pounds so it's a bit unwieldy.

I liked some stories more than others but overall it leans more towards horror than I care for. It's a lot of gore when compiled this way.

I've been reading most of the books with female lead characters (not that many out of the 52): Wonder Woman, Batgirl (my fave thus far), Batwoman, Catwoman. You can see my thoughts on those in reviews of their volume collections.

I've also read and rated the first volumes of Green Arrow and Green Lantern. Might be a couple others as well.

Comics that caught my eye from this collection: Blackhawks, Teen Titans, Nightwing, and Batman.

View all my reviews/ratings on GoodReads.


5 years ago on TTaT: Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment