05 September 2014

Life of Art SitRep #239 Molasses Progress

Never quite hit a groove this week as a glitch in Zazzle's system is slowing me down with workarounds I've had to add to my procedures.

Nonetheless I made headway and finished adding my designs to the new Slim iPhone 6 Cases, Wood iPhone 6 Cases, and Wood Samsung Galaxy S5 Cases and started adding my photographs to them.
Blue Abstract iPhone 6 Case
Blue Abstract iPhone 6 Case by RocklawnArts
View more Blue iPhone 6 Cases at zazzle.com

Also made templates for Wood Coasters and started adding select designs and photographs to them:

Watched day 3 of Photographing America's National Parks with Ian Shive on Creative Live.

Updated links and LOA files.

Made monthly backups.

Have you backed up lately?


4 years ago on TTaT: Sketchbook, page 45

No comments:

Post a Comment