01 August 2014

Life of Art SitRep #234 Confounded

Well, I was going to finish out the week of under-the-weatheredness, thunderstorms, power outages and so forth strong, but my templates in my shop won't load so it's a bust. I'll take it as a sign to watch some more of Orange is the New Black season 1. No spoilers please!

So how did the week shake out?

Made a Meander Pattern Stone Magnet Set: Red, Blue, Green, Purple:

Redid the post processing of one of my photographs now that I know more and revised its description, tags, and title. Naturally I deleted my initial products right before discovering my templates aren't working. sigh.

Watched Water Photography with Jack Davis workshop on Creative LIVE. Makes me want to try shooting things but I need some gear first.

I hope your week went more smoothly.


4 years ago on TTaT: Sketchbook, page 40

No comments:

Post a Comment