25 April 2014

Life of Art SitRep #220 Slow Track

I feel like I got more non-art than art things done this week, but they needed attending to, so I guess that's good. A few niggling tasks off my list at any rate.

In the realm of art, I finished creating the Samsung Galaxy S5 Cases and Wine Gift Boxes I started last week.

Then I began adding my designs and photographs to new Reusable Grocery Bags.
•Dimensions: 12” x 16”x 5”.
•Made with lightweight polyester fabric.
•Printed in full color with vibrant, fade-resistant ink.
•Printing available on one side or both sides.
•Folds up with snap closure to easily fit in your pocket or purse.
•Holds up to 50 lbs.
Epimedium Flowers Reusable Grocery Bag
Epimedium Flowers Reusable Grocery Bag by RocklawnArts
Look at Epimedium Reusable Grocery Bag online at Zazzle.com

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Samsung Galaxy S5 Cases at Rocklawn Arts! and New Wine Gift Boxes at Rocklawn Arts!

Reordered store categories a little bit.

Updated links and LOA files.

How was your week?


3 years ago on TTaT: So frakking anti-climactic!

No comments:

Post a Comment