04 April 2014

Life of Art SitRep #217 Porcelain

Porcelain Plates are the latest in the docket of additions to my shop. I feel like I must be at least halfway through, but I couldn't swear to it.

But you already have plates, you may be thinking. Yes, Melamine Plates. But the Porcelain Plates are safe in both the dishwasher and microwave which are features I like in plates.
Green Water Porcelain Plate
Green Water Porcelain Plate by RocklawnArts
Create unique custom plates online at Zazzle.
Purple Lattice on White Porcelain Plates
Purple Lattice on White Porcelain Plates by RocklawnArts
Look at Purple Porcelain Plate online at Zazzle.com
Red and White Zigzag Porcelain Plates
Red and White Zigzag Porcelain Plates by RocklawnArts
View more plate designs from Zazzle.
Blue and White Meander Porcelain Plates
Blue and White Meander Porcelain Plates by RocklawnArts
Check out other Navy Porcelain Plate at zazzle.com

Watched 1st two days and 1/3 of day 3 of Creative Cloud Essentials with Lesa Snider on Creative Live, basically all the parts relevant to the Photoshop Photographers Program. I can see how Lightroom would be advantageous to me.

Made monthly backups.

Have you backed up your computer lately? Mine's been on a crashing spree ever since I upgraded to Mavericks. sigh.


A year ago on TTaT: Otto

No comments:

Post a Comment