08 April 2014

Best Friends Forever

Best Friends Forever26. Best Friends Forever by Rachael Hale McKenna

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I was in it for the puppies. I should've realized the book would be full of babies also. Babies and baby animals: puppies, dogs, kittens, birds, ducks...

These must have been sweetly tempered animals. Some of the photos actually made me kind of nervous because when I was little and gave a dog a hug, I was bitten and rushed to the emergency room. Rest assured, there's no bloodshed in the book.

I like that at the back of the book she has thumbnail photos which identify the animals (and babies).

The Yorkshire Terrier puppies are adorable. Puppies, FTW!


Two years ago on TTaT: Extreme Duplex Makeover with Werner Herzog and David Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment