29 November 2013

Life of Art SitRep #199 Gobble, Gobble

I hope y'all had a tasty, restful Thanksgiving!

This week, I created big cards, poker chips, watches, and lamps as appropriate for the rest of my photographs in my shop, yay! There's still most of my designs to contend with but I'm making headway.
Snow-covered Trees: Vertical Hanging Pendant Lamp
Snow-covered Trees: Vertical Hanging Pendant Lamp by RocklawnArts
View more Snow covered trees Lamp-In-A-Box Lamp at zazzle.com
On The Golden Gate Bridge Table Lamp
On The Golden Gate Bridge Table Lamp by RocklawnArts
Find other Golden gate bridge Lamp-In-A-Box Lamp at zazzle.com
Red Dianthus With Raindrops Watches
Red Dianthus With Raindrops Watches by RocklawnArts
Find other Red flower May28th Watch at zazzle.com

Naturally 2 new iPad Air cases were added to Zazzle this week, so that's yet more products to add. It's getting a bit cumbersome to track what items I've added and which I've yet to do with my designs. I'll keep plugging away though.

Also created iPad Air Casemate cases, iPad Air Dodo cases, pocket journals, snowflake ornaments, iPad Air cases and Perfect Posters as appropriate for several of my designs:
Christmas Zigzag Journals
Christmas Zigzag Journals by RocklawnArts
Look at Christmas Journals online at Zazzle.com
Checkered Rainbow
Checkered Rainbow by RocklawnArts
Check out other Rainbow Posters at zazzle.com

Made my store categories show in rows of 4 instead of 3 and rearranged my store some.

How was your week?


A year ago on TTaT: Super Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment