05 October 2012

Life of Art SitRep #139 Branding

This week, I learned a lot about branding and logos, having graphic standards and what that even means. Lots to mull over and work on. Naturally, this was thanks to Creative Live and their workshop Photography Brand Makeover with Sarah Petty and Erin Verbeck. One more day of the workshop to go starting live at noon Eastern time on Friday.

Made templates for Samsung Galaxy S3 Cases, iPhone 5 cases, and Wall Decals.

I also added 8 new Wall Decals to my shop.

One of the coolest things this week was getting an email about having one of my products featured on Zazzle during the holiday season. I'm not sure to what extent it'll get promoted, but I am excited to get more exposure for my product and store.

Though I never received any feedback or suggestions, I changed the title of my After Hockney product line to Light Reflections On Water: Black & White to make it more searchable.

Also changed out the digital designs on my 50 Art Polls lens.

How was your week?


Two years ago on TTaT: Exposed roots

2 comments:

  1. I like the new title!

    I am so bad at coming up with titles for things. I feel like it's the hardest part sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I know what you mean. It really seems like it should be easier, especially when I'm just going for a literal description. And yet, I'm pretty sure I tend to describe things in less common ways even when I'm trying to keep it simple... more formal perhaps. Ah well. ;)

    ReplyDelete